When beginning your personal style journey, it is pertinent to start fresh, with a clear understanding and direction of what your personal style is, and pinpoint what you would like for your new style to reflect. In order to do that, we must start at the hub of it all, which is your closet. Inside, tells your style story and HGG will be the expert to help you extract what reflects you at your highest self. To begin your wardrobe overhaul and personal style discovery, we must sort through and discard the things that may have held you back, and prepare to lay the foundation for discovering, defining and owning your personal style. A closet edit or cleanout must be the first step in your process of committing to your style transformation.
- Take you on a personalized style journey of renewing and refreshing your current wardrobe with more suitable pieces that speak your preferred style language
- Leave you with a clear style direction and equip you with the tools and knowledge to begin rebuilding or adding to your wardrobe beautifully
- Educate you on building outfits and creating a stress-free zone that will enable you to easily pull together great looks every morning
- Teach you about your body type, and how to dress your body beautifully everyday
- Are hoarding unnecessary items that you no longer wear
- Are unsure if the pieces that you own correlate with your current lifestyle
- Are unsure if your core wardrobe pieces are present for securing your foundation and building a functional and working wardrobe
- Are missing key pieces in your wardrobe and struggle with closet connectivity
- Struggle with pulling together looks
- Have no idea how to style particular pieces in your wardrobe, and need a fresh look on breathing life into old pieces
A Closet Edit is the beginning of a beautiful relationship between you and your wardrobe. Your foundation will be reset and your feelings about your style will be renewed with this essential closet cleanout, and complete wardrobe rehaul. During this service, we will sift, sort, separate, and discover your supplemental wardrobe items. We will explore your entire wardrobe with the help of a personalized workbook, purge dated items, items that no longer fit properly and decide rather or not tailoring is an option, discover items that you no longer wear, items that no longer suit you or your new style direction and identify items that are damaged and need repairing. With the new style direction, your wardrobe will be taking, you’ll be ready to take on the world with a new style attitude!