Step 2: Your Personal Shopping Session
- Don’t like to shop?
- Have no idea what to shop for when you go shopping?
- Need to update your wardrobe for an upcoming season?
- Do you need multiple outfits for a particular occasion, event, vacation or photo shoot?
- Struggling with your style choices and need personalized style direction?
Then this service is also for you! If you have skipped Step 1 of your personalized style process, and are beginning here, you must complete a style questionnaire, which will be sent to you upon booking. Please email your form back to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion.
What is a Personal Shopping Session????? A personal shopping session is a scheduled block of time with you, the client, and I, your stylist, which will be used to outfit you with looks that are perfect for your wardrobe. These types of sessions are designed for individuals who are seeking a minimum of 3 or more looks or require multiple items. Stores will be pre-selected determined on your budget, style, types of pieces needed to complete your wardrobe or the special occasion. You may select the stores that you would like for me to shop at or the stores can be selected by me. Before our meeting time, outfits will be pre-selected to start, and we will continue with styling, following discussion, edits of looks and further styling if needed. You will be encouraged to try on all garments to ensure proper sizing and to get a visual of what your outfits will look like on your body. After we have indulged in your shopping session, you also have the option of reconvening back at your home to start piecing together looks. I will then teach you how to maximize your wardrobe with new and existing pieces. You will also receive a personalized Style Lookbook including pictures of your outfits, detailed information needed for future purchases and suggestions for additional pieces if needed. This option is an additional fee. If you reside in the Houston area and are purchasing this package as an a la carte service, special rates will apply.
Personal Shopping Services are also available to clients living outside of the Houston area who understand that I will be shopping for your desired pieces without your presence. All selected wardrobe items will be mailed to your desired address.
Requirements before service can be rendered:
- Completion of style questionnaire if you did not have the Closet Edit service
- $25 Phone consultation or $35 in-person consultation
- **Closet Edit Service is recommended, but not required.**
What this service includes:
- One on one shopping session with a style expert
- Personalized digital lookbook of the outfits created, to help you remember your looks, note information that we discussed and to suggest additional items you may also incorporate into your wardrobe. (Please allow up to 5 days to receive your lookbook.)
- Detailed information regarding future purchases and style decisions
- Pre-selection of stores and outfits for a stress-free shopping experience
- Guidance on how to properly create an outfit
Please contact me below for more information and service pricing.